Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A little Monkeying around...




A while ago a couple kiddos had a pretty awesome birthday party, if I do say so myself. Themed to match a certain curious monkey (who may be a cousin of that original curious monkey, but definitely not that same one due to copywrite laws and whatnot), the decorations turned out pretty darling! I'm beginning to think that Party Packs are my favorite things to do. I love making themes for parties, but I really hate cleaning my house.. haha! This is definitely the best of both worlds.



Lots of Monkeys and Hats to string from the rafters...


 A ton of ruffled streamers to bring in some color...




 This was the first time I'd attempted a fabric garland. I was in LOVE! My daughter was also in love, and "helped" by dancing through it while it was hanging in my kitchen. We will definitely be doing more of these in the future...



These cupcake toppers had me squealing over the cuteness when I made them...






And of course, you can't forget the main attraction. He made sure to hang around and let people know what the options at the buffet were... I'm sure his monkey assistants made sure the curiosity was maintained on his behalf.

3 comments: