Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Party for Two Princesses


Way back in November of last year I had a special request from a fellow Pacific Northwest twin mom for a party pack worthy of her two princesses.

I was more than happy to oblige. All things girly and glittery? Twist my arm, why don't ya?


These stylized toothpicks were perfect for this modern princess party. To cut down on the mess I made sure to double coat them with a sealant that kept all their sparkles in tact.


Speaking of glitter, we looked a lot like a fairy factory around here. This gigantic glittery number one was a particular favorite of mine.







This was my first time doing a tassel banner and I fell in love! Do you KNOW how many options there are for tassels in this world? I think I may have spent an hour staring at all the options in the local party store. I also fell in love with the glitter polka dot banner that accompanied it. A little jute added a touch of natural in this modern day fairy tale.








My absolute favorite part of this entire party pack was the food signs. I went very out of the box and gilttered every surface I could think of. I definitely wanted to be invited to this party just from the menu alone. How much would it be to ship me along with the decorations again?




Did I mention the amount of GLITTER in this party pack!? I was in LOVE.



 
But I don't think it gets any cuter than those two little princesses....

Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day, ladies! I hope you enjoyed the cake! Many more birthdays full of sparkle and wonder are in store for your future.

Absolutely stunning professional photography by: Mica Sansaver (www.micasansaverlifephotography.com), if you're in her area I would highly suggest seeking her services!

No comments:

Post a Comment