Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello!


Welcome to Lucky Pair's Blog. This is a place where I hope to share my creative ideas and cultivate a community of support and creativity. So far I have received a warm welcome from the Etsy community, so I have been anxious to start a blog as well!

A little bit about me:

I'm a stay at home mom of new twins. Arianna and Blake were born in July of 2012. They are the source of a lot of laughs, loves, and sleepless nights. They are my firsts, and they are fraternal (not identical). And no, twins don't run in my family (I get asked those a lot, haha!).

7 Months and Personality Filled

Before I was a SAHM I was the manager of a local Veterinary Hospital for five years. From that hospital I acquired my first child, Pidgit:


He is a teenaged Pomeranian, although I like to think of him more as a German Shepherd. He is not your typical ankle biter.

Before the Veterinary Hospital I worked at local scrapbooking stores. I've really been scrapbooking for my entire life, it seems. You may have heard of my mother (and if you haven't, you will!), she is Jann from Feathered Impressions

I probably won't talk about my family too much (I spend 24/7 with them already). My intention for this blog is to be a creative outlet. I like to think of it as a giant crop party from my couch. Sometimes, mommy needs a little "me" time... and this is it! But I suppose an occasional cute baby photo might weasel its way in.



So, let's get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment