Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wedding Season is Coming!

It's mid March in Idaho which means that the snow is finally starting to head north and the tulips are peeking their heads out. It's been beautiful the last few days! I can definitely be a snow bunny, but, I always love this time of the year. I especially love being able to go outside without looking like the kid from A Christmas Story.

Hello from Idaho in January!

But with warmer weather comes wedding bells. In the last 48 hours I've had several orders for Love Lyric Banners from the Esty store. I assume this means that Etsy is starting to get into wedding season too!

I can't wait to see pictures of brides and grooms with their banners. The most exciting part about Etsy so far has been the pictures that come from my clients. It is so awesome to see something I created in their homes or on their special day! It's one of my favorite things.

If you haven't seen the Love Lyric Banners I encourage you to go check them out. I am a huge music fan, so the banners are some of my favorite things I've made in a long time. I can't wait to hang some at my own wedding. I keep listening to the radio and scribbling down lines that I need to make.




So, what is "your" song?

1 comment: